to learn more about God's word.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

YOUR DEAREST FRIEND HERE!

HI!
i read the first and second book of mattew today!
its basically the line and story of the birth of Jesus. Its actually more interesting than my devotion book!

didn't expect the bible KJV to actually be so engaging! (alright at least it is rite)

I think Jesus is really special cos imagine all the prophecies that were fulfilled that foretold His coming. How could the bible teachers the pharisees miss the fact that HE's the MESSIAH! I guess people can choose to be so blind to evident truth.

ANYWAY, we're reading the whole bible in two years starting from the NEW TESTAMENT right? I hope we'll be very consistent in our readings. =)

I have been praying for you guys and take care. DUN MISS ME AS MUCH AS I MISS YOU, and hope to hear your sharing soon!

LOVE
KAREN

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Ms Happy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Little Ms Happy said...

AIYA! I DIDN'T SEE THE PLAN!
K

8:49 AM  
Blogger Little Ms Happy said...

AIYA! I DIDN'T SEE THE PLAN!
K. i go read JOHN!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home